Whatsapp bans over 1.8 million accounts in the month of January
According to new IT Rules, Meta platform Whatsapp bans 1,858,000 accounts in India in the month of January. The company says that it receives 495 grievance reports in the same month. It takes action on 24 of those in January.
If we talk about the IT Rules of 2021, it publishes our eight monthly reports for the month January 2022. Whatsapp bans 1.75 Million Accounts in India due to New IT Rules in November 2021.
If we capture the latest monthly report, Whatsapp bans over 1.8 million accounts in the month of January. The reason behind this is the data shared highlights the number of Indian Accounts and uses abusive approaches. It also includes action taken in furtherance to negative feedback received from the user versus its “Report” feature.
It is an industry leader which prevents abuse between end-to-end encrypted messaging services. Over many years, companies keep on investing in Artificial Intelligence. In order to keep users safe, it includes the state of art technology, data scientists, and processes.
Meta-owned Facebook takes over 11.6 million pieces of content across 13 policies. Over 3.2 million pieces of content across 12 policies for instagram in the month of January.
According to new IT Rule of 2021,
- Big digital and social media platforms
- With more than 5 million users
- Publish monthly compliance reports
If you want to activate your banned account, then you need to follow some suggestions:
- Send a mail to email@example.com. Remember to send the mail from your official email ID.
- By getting an auto-response saying that they are also looking for the same.
- You will get a response after 4-24 hours and your whatsapp account will activate.
- Be careful, as there can be a PERMANENT BAN.
- Remember the above process is not guaranteed to work always.
For more news and updates, you can get in touch with Get Top News. You will get information about politics, world, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle. Visit our website.