Alexa is basically called Alexa, which is a digital assistant bought by amazon in 2013. It was first used in the Amazon Echo smart speaker and the Echo Dot. Alexa is capable of voice interaction, music playout, setting an alarm, podcast user, and also providing weather, traffic, sports, real-time information.
Alexa can access several smart devices nowadays using itself as a home automation system. Some users are able to extend the Alexa capabilities by installing “skills” like weather programs and audio features. It uses natural processing and automatic speech recognition and other forms of weak AI to perform these tasks.
You can get answers to pressing questions, or ask for jokes, weather updates and even you can do direct shopping with your voice. Nowadays, it is popular on Echo speakers, Amazon wants to make people familiar with Alexa on every phone.
There are lots of phones which include the feature of built in Alexa given below:
- One Plus 9 5G
- Moto G7 64 GB
- One Plus 8 Pro 5G
- Sony Xperia 1 128GB
- Audiophiles: LG G8
- Moto G7 Power 32 GB
- LG Stylo 5
You can use Alexa with Android. Follow some simple steps:
- First of all, download and install the Amazon Alexa app.
- After that, launch the app and log into your existing amazon account information.
- Then, sign into your account.
- When you get the Alexa app home screen, swipe up to search different things Alexa can do.
You can get a great software experience on G7, which is now managing Android 10. Motorola’s software goodies are here, too, including Moto Display and Moto Actions.
Alexa using MI smartphone:
- Entertainment: It helps you to listen to music from services like Amazon Prime Music, Saavan, Tuneln, etc. You can put a query about genre, album, lyrics, song, artist, mood or era.
- Calling: It is very easy to make calls with it. If you want to reach your friends or family, use your built in phone by simply asking for contact by name. Use your Alexa built in phone to make video calls also.
- Information and News: You can get updates about news and information from the Alexa built in phone by simply asking things like “Alexa, tell the news”, “What’s the weather at 4pm tomorrow?”.
- Smart Home User: If you want to turn on the geyser or lamp without getting out of the bed, then don’t worry just give order to Alexa and relax.
- Skills of Alexa: Skills are like different types of apps used without installing them. Use Alexa to book a cab. If we count, then there are 30,000 skills in Alexa. Go to the skills and use them to enable the new one.
These are the qualities of how you can use Alexa built in Phone. If you want to buy this, visit Amazon.com.